View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #75 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Seems like this project will be finished when you're in the grave, and handed over to the grandkids.
I'm determined to get it finished .... problem is that I'm working 2 hours flying time from home and it chews up so much time.

My Z34 has been in the shop since late June and was supposed to be all done by now but the guy doing the patch harness has been the delay ... he suffered a serious illness and then had a bout of regret and wanted a waiver because his harness was going into a car that would remain registered and that caused him a pile of issues. I had to draft up a waiver to go onto his invoice before he would release the harness .....

Anyway, on the dyno this morning with the M150 running the standard engine and then we'll put the ITB kit on and find out just how constrained the OEM engine is on the inlet side ...

I'll take the car back for 6 weeks to drive it and debug the Motec is required, and then the real fun starts with completing the 4.0 assembly and fitting it.

That is the real reward.
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote