View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 01:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF736 View Post
I purchased my 2017 370z base model couple on 10-13-17. I specifically bought the base model because I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with the "performance' parts that come on the other models (other than Nismo of course) and since the engines are identical in the base, Sport, and Touring models, I didn't feel it was worth the money to buy anything other than the base model.
Sad to say i bought a older model base with the same mindset. Youre going to see the crutch that is an open diff, and the dinky brakes as soon as you drive it with some authority. Neither of which are cheap to deal with for the most part.

However I am curious to see how you play this out! Ive had my 09 for a little under 6 months now and have it progressed relatively far from being a POS from the prev owner.