View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
CF736
Base Member

Drives: 17 Nissan 370z 6M/T
CF736 is on a distinguished road
Default CF736's 2017 Nissan 370z Journal

I'm creating this journal to share my journey of making my 370z into a weekend track car. I don't plan on doing this over night and want to do my best to research my upgrades prior to purchase. I can already see that this forum is a wealth of knowledge and information and hope I can get some feedback from you veteran 370z owners as I progress.

I purchased my 2017 370z base model coupe on 10-13-17. I specifically bought the base model because I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with the "performance" parts that come on the other models (other than Nismo of course) and since the engines are identical in the base, Sport, and Touring models, I didn't feel it was worth the money to buy anything other than the base model.

I went with the 6 speed manual trans in Deep Blue Pearl color. I was able to negotiate a rear spoiler during my purchase but it needed to be ordered and was not available at the time I purchased the car. The dealership provided me with the Due Bill for it and called within about 10 days. My sales rep set up an appointment for me and all I had to do was drop the Z off for the morning. I'm waiting for some time to take the Z out to a nice area to get some better pics, at which time I will upload the shots with the spoiler.

I will follow up with the mods I have done in separate threads to keep everything in order.

Performance Mods:

(12/13/17)
ZSpeed Aluminum Engine Splash Shield

(12/28/17)
Akebono Sport Calipers
Centric Slotted Rotors
Hawk HP Plus brake pads
Z1 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Stillen Front Brake Cooling Kit
Motul RBF 660 Brake Fluid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5576.jpg (666.2 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by CF736; 12-29-2017 at 01:40 AM. Reason: typos
CF736 is offline   Reply With Quote