View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
AstatenateZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
AstatenateZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4oldcars View Post
If it was the rotors, it would just shake faster as your speed increased, and it would probably pull one way or the other at speed. I agree with everyone above, it's most likely a wheel balance issue.

Kirk B.
Thanks for that! My wheel / tire guy always hooks me up so shouldn’t cost me much to have them re balanced! And he wouldn’t of accidentally forgot any weights on mine. I believe he uses the high quality weights on mine as well. With the good sticky stuff that don’t come off. But upon inspection I noticed the front left wheel has NO weights on it at all. Which I know from past experiences that a wheel and tire can balance out with no weights but it’s very seldom.

So I’ll have them re balanced within a couple days and report back! I’ll be replacing rotors anyways just b/c I know they’re warped and it does have a tendency to pull one side (to the right) but I always assumed the road curves off that way for rain. So I’ll have to find a road I know is 100% straight and check. I’ll be replacing rotors probably spring time anyways! (Which is only Feb - March) for me. Im in the south we don’t have much of a winter. But thanks guys! I guess if I get rebalanced and it’s still doing it. I’ll replace rotors in spring and go from there.
AstatenateZ is offline   Reply With Quote