View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #30 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
The 500 Abarth is indeed as close as you can get to street legal go-kart, and is really just a machine designed to destroy cheap tires... And yes, it's as ugly as sin.

I love mine though; it's this little harmless econobox looking thing that weighs just shy of 2000 pounds, generates 225+ horses, and sounds amazing for a 4-pot motor smaller than a 2-liter of soda.
My Abarth was simply superb machine! I bought this one new in 2009. I took this picture with a very basic Samsung non smart phone camera. It was so good the pic was chosen for the 2010 Abarthforum.de calendar here in Germany. I was so proud LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fall5001.jpg (179.0 KB, 18 views)
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote