Thread: 10w0 Question
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Rookie Error:

Source Level Adjustment!

So apparently the Pioneer I have simply puts out less juice when connected to pandora from my iphone. For some reason this just never occurred to me, so I finally burned a few audio files at higher bit rates to a SanDisk USB drive, then plugged that sucker in, and it's like BAM, here's like DOUBLE the volume!

So this has cured a lot of but not all of the bass shortcomings. Basically I need to bump up the source level on certain inputs like when using pandora/iphone.

I now have the AWESOME rattle (never ending battle) in the drivers side door, so it's def playing louder without needing to go into the high 30's on the volume
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote