View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 12:55 PM   #85 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Since this is a Nissan/Z forum,don't know why we are talking in length about
a Kia model.
Saying that,I'll add a few more comments.
As I do also own a Kia(Soul),yes-Hyundai is part of the Korean family linked with Kia.
In fact,they share many parts. A bit like Nissan and Infiniti.
I'm a bit confused on why Kia is upping their game into a more performance car.
You see,Hyundai was positioned as the upper brand with more luxury and horsepower.
Kia,a bit like the Chevy of old. Meat&potatoes brand. Furthermore,all Kia dealerships
I have seen are a joke. The staff should be on a low end used car lot. They know
nothing about the details of the cars much less attempting to sell a model that has
a BMW and others in the cross hairs.
But hey,I bought an original 350Z in 2002. I visited 6 Nissan dealerships until I
found #7 that really new anything about the car.
And,that was the sales manager for the dealership.
Maybe Kia will learn to catch up?
Right now IMO,doubtful.
I still have that 90's mentality "you can buy a Hyundai/Kia for new at 9,000" which is a turnoff lol I know the company came a long way but I will never own one, sorry.
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote