View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

It's a pain dealing with the dealerships. I recently had two tires put on the rear wheels. I jacked up my car, took the wheels off, packed them in the nismo juke and brought them to the dealer. The look on the service guys face was priceless. He said he needed the VIN, I looked it up on my phone and gave it to him. I told him, "my car does not leave my sight unless absolutely necessary".

So, if it is a reputable Nissan dealer, you should receive an email survey about your experience as well. I even got one for my wheels, making sure my service was satisfactory.

4 dealers within a 50 mile radius and ALL of them have done something shady, whether it be sales or service. I love Nissan but their sales and servicing people are horrible.

Last edited by NISMO IX; 12-01-2017 at 03:22 PM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote