View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 09:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Reading stories like this reminds me why I am glad to be out of dealers and makes me wonder just how far they will have to tank before real policy changes or regulations happen. Like automotive techs must be certified as a requirement and not just some luxury item dealers want. Similar to how most other trades are HVAC, Electricians etc.. and drop flat rape where pay is based on how fast you cadonthe job and how many short cuts you can take, like not resetting the steering angle sensor in your case and I can tell you first hand it almost never gets done. Any area they can cheat they will and I can't really blame them, it's hard to stay honest after losing your a$$ on a low pay warranty job so have to make up the time somewhere.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote