View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
YourLEDShop
Base Member

Drives: E46 M3
YourLEDShop is on a distinguished road
Default YourLEDShop: Interior LED Kits for your 370Z!

Important Announcement: YourLEDShop will be closed from 9/11-9/22. During this time period, we will be moving our company to Hong Kong. For the past 2 years, we have been based out of NJ, but since some family matters came up, we are forced to move the company with us.

We want to sincerely thank you for your kind support for the past two years. We are very well known for our great customer service. This will not change after our relocation. We will continue to strive for customer satisfaction. Our employees will speak fluent english so you will not have a problem addressing your concerns.

As for shipping time, it will not be much longer. Standard shipping will take roughly 7-10 days (Same as USPS).

Once again, you guys made us into what we are today, a customer eccentric company striving for success.

In appreciation of your long term support, we will be giving away our MINI LED FLASHLIGHT from now until Friday to anyone who orders one of our kits, or $30 worth of LEDs.

Use the promo code LEDMOVE2010 to take advantage of this promo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Z owners! I would like to introduce ourselves to this forum. My name is Cliff and I’m looking forward to do business with you guys and provide unsurpassed customer service to you. I will be here to answer all of your questions most of the time, if I’m not around, my co-worker will be here to answer questions.

Here at Your LED Shop, we provide top notch product and customer service. We for the past year, we have been providing our LEDs the Subaru Community, but now we are here for you guys as well! We have had nothing but positive comments from our customers.

We specialize in High Powered LEDs. High Powered LEDs are 3X brighter than standard LEDs. As of right now, we have LED Kits pieces together specifically for your 350Z/370Z. The High Powered LED products we carry are guaranteed to be brighter than your OEM Lighting.

YourLEDShop’s LEDs are top notch; quality is not sacrificed with our low prices. We sell in large quantity so we can offer the customer low prices all day every day.

We got our hands on a 370Z today and snapped some pics of our LEDs in the car. Here are some pics:

2009+ Nissan 370Z
(Map Lights, Trunk Light, License Plate Lights)
Our Everyday Low Price: $35 SHIPPED!!!

2009+ Nissan 370Z Roadster
(Map Lights, Trunk Light, License Plate Lights)
Our Everyday Low Price: $40 SHIPPED!!!

Last edited by YourLEDShop; 09-07-2010 at 10:40 AM.
YourLEDShop is offline   Reply With Quote