View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts. There aren't a lot of options out there for fun/fast manual cars that aren't enhanced with electronics. Of course, all cars have an ECU and are computerized to a certain extent. I know a lot of people love teslas, hyrbid super cars, and these German beasts like the M3 which are practically rolling computers. I know there are people out there like me who enjoy the appeal of raw sports cars. Little to no features, no drive settings; just get in and go. I'm not wondering how they compare with the Z, rather what other options are there? New/used doesn't matter. As long as it's manual. For example, the new corvettes are definitely out, but the c6 and older fit the criteria. Dodge vipers are an excellent choice as well. What's your list?
any Prius
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote