Thread: Almost new 2017
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx95 View Post
I just got a 2017 Magnetic Black Touring Sport Roadster with 27xx miles for what I thought was a great deal. I traded in my 2006 MX-5 Miata for it, and it has exactly all the things I felt were missing from the Miata as time went on. I haven't had much time to drive it yet since I took it right to the shop to get the clear bra put on the front end, but is an amazing car, especially when you look at the choices for convertibles out there now. Anyway, I am really looking forward to my Z ownership experience!
Nice - congrats. Would you mind explaining what it was about the miata that you felt were missing? I'm sure you looked at the latest gen miata...I'd like to hear about your thoughts on that as well
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote