View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 10:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby370z View Post
Hey Folks...

Last July i bought my 370Z brand new 2018 passion red for around $29K and if i bought it, it was in part for the price vs performance. I would never buy this car if it was listed at $45.000..
Boby

Sorry if we had to derail your thread or close it.
Honestly we all hoped that nissan would give us the new design Z but sad to say there is none to speak off. But Im good with it . I wont cry over it to say the least.

But what really bothers me is when you said you bought your Z because of the price vs performance???
I believe you missed the whole point of Buying this car you completely missed the experience of the true essence or capabilities of this iconic sports car!

Back in 2011 I bought my sports package Z out of the door for 36K!
I cant afford it then..but I bought it because of the driving experience I felt. The unbelievable performance it provided! Back then no other sports car has the synchro rev match only the 370Z.

7 years since owning my Z ...it still gives me the same experience the first time I drove it. Yes Its not a perfect sports car but its a good enough reason for me to buy it not just because of the price. There is no PRICE for happiness!