View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 07:34 AM   #109 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Back in the day when we crossed into Windsor, Ca. we barely talked with the border guards. Most I have ever heard was "American?" and "Anything to declare?" and then they gave you the get out of here thumb. Often times, bright and early morning, them mofos would stare you down and just tell you to hurry up and go on.
For a short period in the late 70’s, I worked in Sarnia but lived in Michigan. Having to cross twice each day led me to more than once being questioned down. Once my car got partially dismantled in an effort to find nothing. Another time I got to sit naked on a bench after a strip search.

However, on the plus side, that is when I first learned to speak Canadian....
EH !!!

Last edited by Spoiler; 11-28-2017 at 07:46 AM.