View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 12:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax4557 View Post
Charles,

My setup is close to Justin minus the twin pumps and I believe he has bigger than my 1150cc injectors? Does he daily his car and feel comfortable at this level with regards to reliability? Although hes at 818 did he run this pass at that level?
He has a 1300cc injector in the car. Mostly daily driven but he has another car for bad weather.

As for feeling comfortable with the power... like with any new power level, it takes time to establish comfort. Justin wants to build his motor and start working on the next milestone rather than stick around to see what happens long term in the 800s stock engine. Now that we know it’s not simply suicide to push it in the 800s (with appropriate care taken), I expect that sooner or later a few cars will be testing the same water and letting us know their experiences.