View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zed-Leppelin
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z Nismo
Zed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tesla style flat panel for 2015 Nismo

Hi all...I am new here and I wanted to post a question that I am sure has had a ton of discussion already. I have searched through the boards and I did come across the post concerning the flat screen install that died out.

However, I really wanted to get some direction from the group as far as a tesla style navigation / head unit is concerned. I did see a youtube vid of a guy that was able to use a tablet to fill the entire nav/headunit section and do some very basic functions with it...and that is encouraging...at least

I do think there might be some options over at Mp3car.com for what they call a "Car PC" but I havn't really done any research there yet as I wanted to ask you guys first...

Anyway, I just purchased a 2015 Nismo with the bose stereo but no nav unit. So my question is...is finding a Tesla style full screen touch panel anywhere near a reality for installing into my vehicle? If so...do you know where I can go to get it?

If there are any custom audio shops online that sells/customizes audio/video for cars....I am even willing to have it built and sent to me if needed.

And if not....then where do I go from here?

I am looking for the following functionality:

AM/FM
Navigation
Bluetooth
Pandora ready
WIFI capable / Internet Browsing
TV / DVD capable
Backup camera

(OPTIONAL WANTS)
Temp control
Gauge monitoring

I know I am asking for a lot...so feel free to be very honest with me...

Thanks in advance.

Zed
Zed-Leppelin is offline   Reply With Quote