View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
The double mufflers looks different, but otherwise the configuration is the same as the OEM Nismo (and not the S Tune one with the Y pipe). Not sure if the pipe diameters are all the same as OEM, but they probably are. If its a little wider, it might be good a little extra top end as compared to OEM Nismo.

That said, I would see if you can find a used OEM Nismo one, taken off someone's vehicle. Odds are it will sound just as good and make about as much power as the R tune at a bargain.
I'm figuring the diameters can't be all too different.

Already got the OEM Nismo catback setup. Just wish the muffler section was as nice as this. I guess there's always AAM if I get a deal on a used axle back.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote