View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Topics II
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nissan 370Z
Topics II is on a distinguished road
Default KW 3-way Competition Aluminum Body Racing Coilovers

I have a used set of very rare KW Competition 3-way aluminum bodied racing coilovers for the Nissan 370Z. These are the very best coilovers that KW Automotive makes and are incredible in their build quality and shock design. I changed my setup and no longer need this kit. The coilovers only have a few events (approximately 100 miles) on them since their last rebuild.

Multiple spring rates available as pictured... let me know what rate you prefer and I will include them or the closest match.

$4900

Here is more information from the KW Automotive site...

KW 3-way Competition racing suspension

The KW competition 3-way racing coilovers provide 3 independent features of adjustment, low-speed rebound as well as high and low-speed compression adjustment. The unique valve technology of the 3-way damper system differs from the conventional mono-tube damper shim package valve technology. This design also provides a maintenance-friendly damper system.

Competition 3-way systems are designed on the mono-tube damper principle with an adjustable reservoir. Rebound adjustments are made through an adjustable needle on the pre-adjustable valves. Depending on the version (18 or 22 clicks), the compression level in the low-speed and high-speed range can be adjusted. The standard compression level is controlled by a pre-configurable blow-off valve. The 3-way Competition kits are constructed of high-strength aluminum.

Topics II is offline   Reply With Quote