Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 03:47 AM   #1237 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
The whole art-performance of the Garbage People is stupid.....way too goth and Depeche Mode for me. They might as well start playing some Cure in the background. Have Robert Smith be Jada's boyfriend or something. And what about the lesbo fishing village?? What have they been up to? And can Rosita get killed already!!!
The Garbage People just don't fit into the TWD universe at all. They remind me of the "feral kids" in the last two original Mad Max movies.

On Z Nation, the "zompocalypse" has been going on for so long, there are tribes of "ferals" popping up, so maybe this is an inclusion of that idea (even tho' its been maybe two or three years in the TWD timeframe...). I dunno, I just find them too gimmicky and forced.

They don't wear enough black to be goth -- they feel more crusty punk to me, but who knows what their look is supposed to be based on.

I forgot about the fishing village... hmm.