View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:43 PM   #117 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I've been torn all summer, barely had time to drive it. There have been plans to talk with Phunk about some engine work with some bits and bobs added. Then it will be like a new toy all over again. I love the look of the Z, that hasn't got old at all to me. Hell, I still do the look back when I park her.
I believe you madwi took me a dozen times been tempted on trading or selling my Z but evertime I look at it. I always fall back and ended up keeping it. Time is not on our side now the resale of the Z has reached its point if going down the path to what the 350 is currenty in now. But my Z is a work of art and my love, I created it out of my passion for cars nothing like it out there.

My Z51 vett gives me the same joy and currently doing the same build as I have imagined it to be. You will never regret owning one as the Performace level of the vett is limitless, the longer I drive it the more I discover its potentials and how great a sports car the C7.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote