View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gooch
Base Member

Drives: 15 370z 6MT Nismo
Gooch will become famous soon enough
Default New '15 Nismo owner

Hello. Long time lurker of the 350z forum as I had - well still have - an '06 350z Touring 6MT that I picked up in 2012. I loved that car and it never let me down. I never had the money to put the mods I wanted into it, and now that I do I decided to upgrade to the newer 370 before I dumped a bunch of money in mods. I picked up a 2015 Magnetic Black Nismo Tech 6MT with 16k on the odometer and not a scratch on it. She's already got a motordyne exhaust, berk hfc's, and k&n cai. Man, this thing is LOUD! It's a completely different monster than my old 350z, which was bone stock. The rasp is pretty bad, not sure how I'm going to sort that out. The car has an uprev tune but never saw a dyno, so I need to give her a proper tune with a dyno when I get back on island. If anyone on Oahu knows of a good shop, give me a holler. Planned mods are to lower her a bit (undecided on springs), swap out the wheels (I'm a sucker for TE37s), and leave it at that while my fantasy FI fund builds. Looking forward to being part of the club. Oh, and for anyone wondering, yes the seats are awesome and super comfortable. Now, pictures!

The New:

The Old:

Last edited by Gooch; 11-21-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote