View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roadster Exhaust Upgrade

Ladies and Gentlemen,

While I do not race or abuse the car and NEVER spin the tires, I do enjoy a short burst of throttle and would like to wake up the exhaust note of my Roaster.

There are countless YouTube videos of every imaginative exhaust system designed for the 370Z, but most are obnoxiously loud and have a drone in the cabin at cruise speeds, at least from what one can hear from the videos.

I want to hear more of my Roadster under bursts of throttle and downshifts, but I do not want the drone at speed, and I want the exhaust to be civilized during normal day to day driving.

The AAM Resonated Short Tail setup appears to come close to what I would consider, but does the Roadster share the same sound stage as the coupe, considering that it doesn't have an enclosed structure?

Is there any Roadster owner who has made exhaust changes that fit my parameters? I only want to do this exhaust change once.

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote