Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #1235 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Negan was a gym teacher before the apocalypse. There's a trade paperback calls Here's Negan that covers his past life. I don't remember anything about a helicopter from the comics, but there's one in Fear the Walking Dead and remember hearing something about a cross over, but they're on the other side of the continent so I have a hard time believing that's them.
Yep! It's not bad, it definitely helps give some perspective into his nature. Also, gives some nice backstory on how the Saviors came together and alludes to the Dwight-Dwight's wife-Negan triangle.

Oh, yeah -- I totally forgot all about the helicopter sighting... that might tie into the current series story arc, now that I think about it... not enough story has happened in the last few issues for it to be a foreshadowing of anything tho'.

But, as likely as not, AMC will just do their own thing with it.

Last edited by Jordo!; 11-21-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote