View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

I had a guy behind me once in a Tesla, who tried to follow me on a twisty two lane road when I had my Nismo.....first turn I was not in very hot, to see what he wanted to do....second turn I was in deeper, he tried to keep up and I could see his front end push a bit but he got through, third turn I wicked it up, I looked back and as he apexed his front end pushed as his oversized and overweight golf cart under-steered and he almost hit the guardrail on the other side of the road. So yes, I sort of egged him on and gave him the false impression through two turns at least, that he could keep up. His wife probably cut him off for a few weeks after that.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote