View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

To me the 2 cars are totally different but anywho..

Don't have any 370 impressions yet, other than a quick test drive. But have experience with my 350zr and both the 335 and 328.

Both 3'ers were my wife's DD, like par4 mentioned the 335 has gobs of power and torque, great steering feel, the interior is a bit bland, but comfortable, they have fairly good sized boot as well.

My only nitpicks were...No dipstick and with the sport package and those crappy RFT's, a little rough ride, with some road noise (pilot sports fixed the latter). But we chucked it due to the HP fuel pump problem (quite a few times in fact).

She now drives a 328 which, other than the obvious power reduction. Handles, rides and drives pretty much the same.

Word of advice for anyone thinking about a Non-M bimmer? Ditch the run-flats asap.

The Z leans much more toward the fun factor than the 3. Just my opinion of course.