View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #202 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Thats best case if the mechanics at the dealer know what theyre doing. Don't let them see your k&n's, that is if they dont blame it on the exhaust as one dealer said to me. They always find an excuse to not honor warranty.
Well, coulda been much worse.

I'm out $100 for a MAF sensor cleaning and software update. It is what it is, funny the car seems to be much more responsive in the lower rpms. Wasn't going to sit there and argue with 'em, just happy to have it back, but I did let them know that there's multiple mile long threads online about the same issue.

Maybe Nissan has figured it out with this "update" or that was just BS and they just unhooked the neg battery terminal: "that'd be $100" like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUML0EZ1BQ
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote