View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #2078 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens98gagt View Post
I have the 9lb stillen pulley and the 2.8 supercharger pulley with a bunch of bigger idler pulleys and Tbats system to avoid any slippage. With the 928 Super Vortech upgrade I plan to spin it much faster so I’m hoping for some really good flow. I will create a diagram of my pulley system after testing to show my final configuration. But we have allot of pulleys to test with and I will report back the best combination and configuration for this setup. I really hope to make about 17psi but i dont know it will be that high since my engine flows real nicely with a lower ported intake manifold and full Motordyne LongTube headers and cat back exhaust. I have no cats on my exhaust system. It will come down to the whole argument of flow vs PSI so all I can do at this point is test and hope for the best.
I'm really curious to see what you get with the different combination of pulleys. Isn't Evan around 700hp? I've got the 9 lb and the 2.87, I'm hoping to get to mid 500's without using them. I've got the Si sc, a2a, tbatt kit and e85 (flex fuel).
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote