View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 02:35 PM   #9529 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

So Visa refunded my girlfriend the $4,000 on her credit card from the IRS fiasco.

Her bank (NBT) will not refund the $1,000 surprisingly since she authorized the transactions herself regardless of not knowing it was wrong. Any of you guys know of any recourse she could try?

Best I told her was to call the fraud center directly and tell them to look over all of her past transactions. It will show long standing faith and integrity. If they still refuse, I told her to demand her account be closed and she withdrawal all her money asap and go to a credit union.