View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #9526 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Was your slip light coming on intermittently in conjunction with the e-brake? The e-brake light is pretty sensitive to the fluid level. The slip light is less sensitive so it comes on less frequently but when the slip light comes on it is always at the same time as the e-brake light. Is that what you experienced?

I was going to suggest exactly that Let me know if you want them and I'll just have them change the shipping name and address. I can't even install them until I get another ride.
Mine was a 'go-on, stay on' lights. I had made a right turn onto a road that had recently been chip-sealed... (That stuff should be outlawed ) when the lights came on and stayed on. I checked the forum for reasons, and after checking the fluid, jacking up the car and inspecting the tone rings for debris, I took it to the stealership. They hooked up Consult and said it was a wheel hub. I let them do it because I thought the bearings were pressed on, little did I know it was an assembly. I ordered another front hub off of Amazon (after using the auto parts store computer to get the Beck-Arnley number) and ordered a pair of rear hubs at the same time. I should be good on wheel bearings for a while.