View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:37 AM   #9525 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
That was the first thing I checked when mine did that. (Search is a great tool, BTW ) Unfortunately, mine turned out to be a hub.

More information is always good...
Was your slip light coming on intermittently in conjunction with the e-brake? The e-brake light is pretty sensitive to the fluid level. The slip light is less sensitive so it comes on less frequently but when the slip light comes on it is always at the same time as the e-brake light. Is that what you experienced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post

Maybe I should come down and take them off your hands... along with the other stuff you have sitting around...
I was going to suggest exactly that Let me know if you want them and I'll just have them change the shipping name and address. I can't even install them until I get another ride.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |