View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I was in a conversation among boosted members sometime ago that asking how much someone spent on their FI build unless it was volunteered is not cool. It varies and better to get with the parts supplier and the mechanic to get that info.

As for the personalized plate, "See you later" variants are quite common in the Z community. I don't want to say it sucks just common. Every state has 'em and ain't as personal.
Yep, my FI numbers aren't going to do anyone else any good. I know "see you later" isn't original but I haven't seen any in my area.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote