View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #696 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm alive just not very active with the car until recently due to a move. Here's some stuff that I've been working on and I also remodeled some parts of the car. I am hoping to get myself a 3D scanner soon to scan the car and tailor my model to dimension and have someone mill out a mold or a plug from foam to make my parts from.

First photos just showcase me removing the crammed secondary firewall and wrinkle black front cover look. Trying to make everything super neat and tidy. Reason for removing that firewall mainly is to shed weight and transfer the power steering reservoir and coolant overflow to the passenger side. I would like to have as much weight behind the front axle to loosen up the front end up a bit. These things are so front heavy. So while I rewire the engine bay to have everything inside the car and remake brake lines, I can move components to replace those fuse boxes. And so much more room for activities! I can pull headers and transmission off in minutes!

IMG_2618 by datsunpride, on Flickr

IMG_2616 by datsunpride, on Flickr

IMG_2617 by datsunpride, on Flickr

New3 by datsunpride, on Flickr

New1 by datsunpride, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/21ofPR3]

Front lip airfoil by datsunpride, on Flickr

Last edited by DatsunFTW; 11-13-2017 at 06:53 AM.
DatsunFTW is offline   Reply With Quote