View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #2063 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
I would say the install length depends on how mechanically inclined and organized you are. The install would have taken me alone probably 4 solid days. I am mechanically inclined, I made a binder with all of the install instructions that I could check off as I did them and I only drank moderately lol. With that said, some issues with the SC and my fuel system had the car down for a grand total of a month, I believe. I would probably give it a 5 on the difficulty scale.

EDIT: I also installed the CJM S1-SE fuel return system, billet tophat, AEM? Fuel pump relay/upgraded wiring, and the AMS lightweight crank pulley.
Even though I didn't do my install I did monitor the progress daily. Wouldn't you say the fuel system was the most complex part?

Last edited by redondoaveb; 11-11-2017 at 11:45 AM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote