View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 11:03 AM   #2061 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

I would say the install length depends on how mechanically inclined and organized you are. The install would have taken me alone probably 4 solid days. I am mechanically inclined, I made a binder with all of the install instructions that I could check off as I did them and I only drank moderately lol. With that said, some issues with the SC and my fuel system had the car down for a grand total of a month, I believe. I would probably give it a 5 on the difficulty scale.

EDIT: I also installed the CJM S1-SE fuel return system, billet tophat, AEM? Fuel pump relay/upgraded wiring, and the AMS lightweight crank pulley.

Last edited by turtle64b; 11-11-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Clarify installed parts
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote