View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstatenateZ View Post

Here’s another pic, I swapped left rear tire to right rear and vice versa so now the new looking tire is on the “bad” side I guess you can call it that. Lol! But it’s better lighting and on the ground. There’s definitely no feathering or scrubbing from what I can tell. Just looks like inner 2 tread blocks are way more worn than any of the rest. And the other rear tire still looks new. Alignment was done 7/27 by the way. So it’s been 3 1/2 months

Only thing i can suggest now is get adjustable swaybar end links if you don't already and get the car properly corner balanced.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote