View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
lspec
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370Z
lspec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand370 View Post
I know this is a few months late, but hopefully this helps others on here. I'm new to the Nissan world and this is my first post.

Alex is a good honest guy, very knowledgeable, and loves to talk cars.

My personal experience with him was when my CSC failed and other shops were quoting me $1500-2000, saying I need to change my clutch and fly wheel also... mind you the car only had 17k miles on it and wasn't my first stick shift. Called Alex who informed me of a service bulletin he would try first, unfortunately it was still my CSC that failed and while doing that he caught a broken engine mount also. All in all the cost was significantly less than other shops and he didn't say/pressure me into changing my clutch and fly wheel.

Recently took my car in for a brake fluid flush and oil change. I live in the IE and I'm sure they're are closer shops, but given my experience with Alex I'll be going to L-spec for all my Z needs.

Also, I just referred a GT-R guy to L-Spec as Alex is very knowledgeable about all Nissan's, weather it's an S13 with SR or GT-R.

So my experience was extremely positive, it's hard to find an good, honest, knowledgeable mechanic these days, but Alex is one of them. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it!

Also the member above is also very happy (I hope)

https://imgur.com/a/YAIjH

currently installing supercharger kit on his car
lspec is offline   Reply With Quote