View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
TheTripleC
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Stillen 370z M6
TheTripleC is on a distinguished road
Default Stillen Cat back exhaust for 2012!

Hey dudes, so I found a great deal on a Fast Intensions TDX exhaust a little while back to replace my Stillen set up. Nothing wrong with the Stillen exhaust at all aside from being a bit crusty from NJ winters and a scratch here and there. Bout 20k miles on it. Talked to Stillen and a new hardware kit is $40 which I will include. Only thing is I'm not really sure what to charge for it. I was planning giving it a light dusting with a wire wheel to clean it up and the tips could use a little polishing but other than that, it would be a great replacement for an OEM set up and delivers an extra 15-18hp..

I'm not shipping this thing so if you're local to the North Jersey George Washington Bridge area and would like a new exhaust to slap on your Z without breaking the bank let me know. Not interested in entertaining any low ball offers! This set up isn't cheap new and while a bit ugly, can be cleaned up and works perfectly. If you're interested make me an offer and or give me an idea of what a fair price is for it- thanks!

If anyone's interested I'll post some pics of it once I have some free time to clean it up..
TheTripleC is offline   Reply With Quote