View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 11:04 PM   #149 (permalink)
echoshotz
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo
echoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
So, today I went and installed the diffuser on my Nismo, again with Fast Intentions exhaust... this was seriously a bigger pain in my *** than I expected and for anyone with a Nismo and the TDX, I'd honestly tell you to pass on this if you haven't already purchased it unless you don't mind a bit of cutting.

I'll admit that it looks good and I'll be able to test it tomorrow on the autobahn and Nurburgring since they'll have the VLN configuration
Do you have any more photos of the diffuser? And does the Nismo bumper limit how high up the diffuser can tuck up?