View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
unfortunately, the dealerships share the nissan corp culture....

however, i think the dealer has offered a reasonable solution to repair the scratches in this case.
Bull. I’ve worked in dealers for years and one thing I can say for certain is the customer that complains the most gets everything. This car sounds like it was in for a warranty repair and if that’s the case he will get a review request from Nissan. If the dealer suspects he will give a bad review they will “mistype” his address/ e mail address so just make sure you follow up to get that review. You bomb the csi or threaten to bomb the csi just watch how fast lifetime oil change offers etc come out. Dealers stand to lose somewhere around 250k a quarter for csi money also can efffect what vehicles they get, ex want that new how gtr or new model eve vehicle well sorry your csi sucks so we’re giving it to another dealer first. In some ways the csi reviews are bs like advisors getting fired for the cookies in the waiting area not being up to customer preferred taste but it also gives the customer a ton of leverage to make sure the dealer keeps honest.

I agree the paint chips easy but fact is you gave them a car in brand new condition and they damaged it, period. It is their job to return it as you gave it to them and the law would see it that way as well.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote