View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 08:58 PM   #121 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Very excited to share this Update...

I spoke to the manufacturer today and the reason for the delayed response is they currently have three projects in development.

Since we have a few members that are starting to think this might not happen I want to share the prototype pictures!!!

Like I said before.... They nailed the shape of this top and it transforms our roadster to a whole new level, giving it an exotic sports car look and updating our platform.

Tooling to produce should be completed in 4 weeks and production will start!

Again this is the unfinished prototype that will give you a good sense of what is coming! Look at the sleek shape and the best part is no more carnival bow lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote