View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Well...for what it's worth:
The recaro seats out of the nismo are REALLY expensive from the factory...and because of that you'll probably lose a lot of value if you try to the sell nismo down the road with base seats installed (lol). They go on sale here on the forums for much less from time to time, but they're still expensive. A lot of members love those seats, as they should since they're high quality. That being said, yes, I'm sure you'll be able to find people to trade you plus cash as the seats are highly sought after.
Sorry, I'm not sure if it's a direct fit, but I'm sure someone else can chime in on that. Either way, you could always sell the recaros and just buy something more comfortable.
I'm not sure what your reasons are as to purchasing a nismo over any other trim since you're saying you could just go for the sport. You should probably think about what you really want/need first.
I've heard and personally believe the base seats are comfortable, but I'd suggest looking for the touring seats as they are leather and nicer. I still think the recaros are the best though, but they're just not a fit for everyone.
My two friendly/helpful suggestions for you (not knowing what you're really looking for):
1. Look for a '14 and older model year nismo. They have the seats similar to the base.
2. OR look for an older sport-touring model, so you can have all the bells and whistles of the sport model, plus the luxuries of the touring model.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote