View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par4bmw View Post
Thanks. That is the McDowell Mtns, they are right behind my house and are a gorgeous range. The cacti and stuff are the way it looks when things are natural in the Sonoran desert. Around where I live, they have left most areas natural looking.

I will take a nav vid tomorrow. Anything in particular you are especially interested in seeing?
To be honest, I would love a little of everything, like the gamut of status displays for HVAC, audio, nav, and what not. Some text-to-speech and voice control would be great to. The other biggy would be your opinion on the accuracy. My current Avic F90bt is useless with frontage roads in Houston so i constantly have to keep an eye if I miss an exit. But that really doesn't need to be filmed and you may/may not have a appropriate road handy. Ipod or CF slot maybe?

I mean, you don't have to run through EVERY display/function, but certainly the ones you would frequent/play with, and to get an idea of the speed/response time. That's another area where my f90bt falls on it's face.

Cheers mate!
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote