View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Nismo View Post
Nissan dealership chipped and scratched both my rear calipers while replacing the subframe. They are accepting responsibilities and will powder coat the calipers. Although, they are saying that they cannot put back on the NISSAN logo originally on them. I kinda like that NISSAN on them, can I force them to just replace the whole calipers with new ones if they cannot bring it back in factory condition?

I have a 2017 370Z Nismo which I bought 11 months ago. -Thanks guys!
On a 11 month old car I would insist they replace the calipers with new ones. I would not settle for anything less and am surprised they have taken this stance.

Last edited by StormWhite; 10-28-2017 at 12:17 PM.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote