View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epod86 View Post
NOOO! Another color that looks really good once people get the exposure/WB right! Damn you! Now I'm up to MB, BS, and PG for color choices! Argh!

In all seriousness, congrats and enjoy the beaut, she'll treat you well.

And I'll ask again, can I/we have pictures/videos of the navi unit?

Oh, and what's your backdrop? Really beautiful place. Then again, I've only lived in Boston and Houston state side, so I don't have much to compare to.

off topic: I need to get a job on the west coast...
Thanks. That is the McDowell Mtns, they are right behind my house and are a gorgeous range. The cacti and stuff are the way it looks when things are natural in the Sonoran desert. Around where I live, they have left most areas natural looking.

I will take a nav vid tomorrow. Anything in particular you are especially interested in seeing?