View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:21 PM   #2400 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

I test fit my wheels and tires today. 20x10 +22 front and 20x11 +28 rear with 255/35 front and 305/30 rear. Car is in the shop getting the supercharger installed. There are a bunch of parts off the car including trans (new clutch). Car is up on 4 post lift. We set the car on the ground and the rear is fine, tires are a little tucked in the wheel wells but I have about a half inch of poke outside of the wheel wells on the front. I know the suspension isn't settled and if the camber will change any when settled. I'm currently set at -1.4 camber front. I'm wondering if I need to run more negative camber or if I need to go to a 9" wheel and or a different offset.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote