View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ghost116
Base Member

Drives: Up coming
Ghost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost116 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Running royalty performance turbo kit?

I think there is a huge misrepresentation of what I wrote lol. I’m saying that the kit can make enough power to break/bend parts (rods, bearings,seals etc) because of hp and torque numbers not because of lack of fueling which seems to be the first issue the vq runs into when getting up over 500whp. It isn’t advertised as that by the company/owner as being able to blow your car up it’s so powerful, Re reading my post I can see how it came across that way, I should edit it!

My bad don’t think less of this kit (hasn’t been openly tested to know good or bad) because of my poor wording!

And I know about burning yourself worst is when it’s just because u can, my first one was oh have boost let’s see how far it’ll go. Luckily it was a Honda lol had a rod come say hi . Dime a dozen was up and running at a reasonable number for 400$ lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Ghost116; 10-26-2017 at 08:03 PM.
Ghost116 is offline   Reply With Quote