View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #3860 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Not to shift the focus from the Z, but the supra is for sure coming out. We all saw the functional prototype being tested along with its BMW Z4 twin. Why wasn't this at least shown at the TAS? I always thought TAS was the main source where future production vehicles were showcased (along with other concepts, of course), but I guess there will always be those vehicles that just pop into production out of no where...
This thread made me intrigued/ excited, then doubtful, then angry, then disappointed, and now confused LOL talk about a mix of emotions.
Predictability and leaving the "excitement" out is not what Toyota want for the next supra... my guess I they do some grand entrance with that car to bring it back to life in a new body...
I'm thinking like transformers and the cars they introduced in that movie... maybe like the next Bond car or something along that line.