View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
Wow, tough crowd this morning! I thought I mistakenly took a wrong turn and ended up in a Honda forum.

All car manufacturers have their skeletons in the closet and they pay a lot of money to make sure that they stay in the closet. It's all about increasing profits and corporate greed. All corporations are guilty of it, and I mean ALL.
There is greed and then there is just plain stupidity. BMW and Porsche seem to be making plenty of profits while pumping out lots of awesome cars, explain why nissan can't do the same? If they had competent management they would have already released the Z35 and made it better than before. We love the Z34, but come on 8 years on the same platform with mild facelifts and a 'special' edition short bus yellow color with base rims?

I have started a fund for a GTR two years ago, it's about 75% filled, the closer I get to my target the less I actually want one - not because of the car but the people behind it. Seriously can't up the game and make a new Z or upgrade the lineup to at least have some fresh products for the enthutiasts that helped build the company from the days of the 180sx, 240sx.... Not sure I want to give the my money after a face slap like that.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote