View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 01:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

To me it’s always a must to do everything in cash. I would never sell something via shipping just to avoid scammers. They can say that the merchandise wasn’t described and ship back a set of stock wheels and PayPal would return the money back to the buyer. Or he or she could dispute with his or her credit card and buyer will always win no matter what. I work at an ecommerce company, and buyer will always win when it comes to this type of dispute. Our company tried calling the cops or the investigation agencies but it wouldn’t work because the world is too big and they ain’t got time for this small amount of money kinda dispute. I guess we all have to learn it the hard way.
An incident happened to me when I bought the new iPhone 6 couple years ago via eBay and after the PayPal buyer protection ended, which was around 3 months at that time, the seller stopped making his phone payment, the phone was locked and I wasn’t able to use the phone or my money back. I wasn’t even able to pay the remaining balance on the phone itself since it’s under someone else account. Thereafter I will never trust eBay or PayPal. Period. Do everything with cash next time. There’s always a risk when it comes to shipping. Good luck next time

Last edited by amusez34; 10-26-2017 at 01:55 AM.
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote