View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #122 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
I'm on it! Some of us have to learn the hard way! Don't get me wrong, I do have gratitude for the advice of others on here, just was thinking I could save a few $$.

Put the stock speaker back in, seems like I have a blown right channel in the stock unit so it's going to have to go!
Pioneer seems to be a good choice out there for being a great product with great sound and plenty of features for not a whole lot of cash. Kenwood seems to be pretty decent as well. Then of course, you have Alpine, but then the price starts going up, and not for a whole lot of improvement either. Hence exactly why I went with the Pioneer.

So get a new head unit, then throw the new speakers back in, play around with the DSP settings on the head unit, and be happy... Until you realize you want more power and a sub.